General terms and conditions
Important instructions and conditions for taking part in courses and seminars.
- Neither the organiser, nor the instructor are responsible for the clothes, valuables and money of the participants during their stay in the studio.
- Damages to the equipment of the studio must be repaired by the person who has caused them.
- Neither the organiser, nor the instructor are responsible for health condition of the attendants. If you have any health problems, it's important to notify the instructor about them before the lesson begins.
- It is not recommended to start to dance during pregnancy. If you have already danced or practiced yoga for some time and get pregnant during the course, it is possible to continue according to your current health condition, after consulting with a doctor and the instructor.
Substitute for missed hours
- Missed hours can be also be substituted on other days and levels. However, we recommend you choose a level similar to your course's.
- Substitutions are possible only within the prepaid course. Missed lessons can not be transferred to another quarter or person.
- Only if you purchase permanent pass for another season, it is possible to arrange substitute hours from a previous period in another hour than your prepaid course.
- Substitute hours in lessons that are indicated as “full” can be arranged personally or by telephone reserving a place. For those lessons that are not indicated as such, it is possible to attend even without prior agreement.
Cancellation terms for dance courses and seminars.
- Deposits for courses and seminars are not refundable. If you can not attend the course, you can send a substitute.
- In exceptional cases (serious health problems), it is possible to agree on a refund of the fees for the dance course after producing a proof of disability or a medical certificate.
- Deposits for seminars with foreign instructors are not refundable.
Discount and membership system (subject to the timely payment of deposits)
- Friend discount 10% - If you bring a friend who buys a course with you, you will receive a 10% discount on your dance course.
- 10% students
- Loyalty discounts – We value our loyal customers! After buying 4 consecutive courses, you get a membership card with 10% for courses at the studio.
TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTS present your card from the previous courses.